Sophomore reporter Ella Cate Brown is very excited to write some awesome articles this year. She has Type one Diabetes and is very proud and open about it. She spends her free time dancing in the Senior...

Zach Bryan Releases Newest Album

Zach Bryan Cover Album Photo Courtesy of Tulsa World

On Aug. 25, Zach Bryan released his newest album, self-titled “Zach Bryan.” His album already has over 233 million streams across all platforms already. 

Zach Bryan is well known for his raspy toned voice. His guitar skills are heard in various songs. He is also known for his other very popular songs, so people were very excited to see how this album would be. 

Bryan previewed his album with the single “I Remember Everything.” This song is very gloomy. Bryan is talking about love and life. “Casey Musgraves comes in with incentive vocals. Bryan will come back in creating a sense of harmony. 

Bryan and Lumineers produced the single “Spotless”. “Spotless” has the themes of self – acceptance, and the complexities of a relationship. It shows the imperfections and struggle of what it’s like being a human being. 

My personal favorite is “East Side of Sorrow”. This song is very sad because he is talking about how someone very close to him had recently passed away. “ And I lost you in a waiting room after sleeping there for a week or two”. “Doctor said he did all he could, you were the last thing I had that was good”. 

According to Saving Country Music, they reviewed the album by saying, “Zach Bryan deftly and poignantly encapsulates the sinserects feelings of people that they can’t begin to express themselves. When they listen to his songs, it’s like staring straight into their very souls. To them, the music of Zach Bryan is medicine, wisdom, and grace. Everything is superfluous”. 

If fans want to see more of Bryan, they can get tickets to “The Quittin Time Tour.” If attending a concert isn’t a possibility, his album is streaming on all platforms.