The student news site of Rockbridge County High School

THE PROWLER

THE PROWLER

THE PROWLER

Meet the Staff
Jud Beacham
Jud Beacham
Reporter

Jud Beacham is a Junior at Rockbridge County High School. He took journalism this year because of all the fun opportunities it provides. This is his first year in journalism and he is looking forward to...

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this article belong to the reporter, and do not reflect the views held by Rockbridge County High School, the Prowler Staff, and its members.

FFA Candy Fundraiser

Flyer
Flyer

McKenna Chittum                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Feature

FFA Sells Candy to Raise Club Funds

FFA (Future Farmers of America) is offered in middle and high school classes that promote and support agricultural education. At Rockbridge County High School, there are five FFA officers. Senior Kathleen Beard is president , junior Josie Caldwell is vice president, senior Kaityln Childs is Jr. Advisor, sophomore Alissa Thompson is secretary, and sophomore Jacob Walllace is the treasurer. FFA has two advisors. Lisa Martin Small Animal Care teacher, and Gwendolyn Gosney an Agriculture teacher 

FFA had a candy fundraiser Jan. 23 through Feb. 2. They were fundraising for their club and were selling candy sticks. 

FFA is selling many different flavors of candy sticks. Listed below. Tutti fruity and raspberry are the most popular flavors. 

These candy sticks were sold in the morning, in between classes, or after school in room 208. The candy sticks were a dollar each, and they had sold 50 candy sticks. 

FFA will be having baked goods outside of Tractor Supply on Feb. 20 from 2-6pm. 

Tue. Feb. 20 starts National FFA week and FFA will be having spirit days. 

Banana

Tangerine

Raspberry

Grape

Cinnamon

Cotton Candy

green apple

Watermelon

tutti fruity

Lemon

bubble gum

Butterscotch

Smore

Cherry

and spearmint.