The student news site of Rockbridge County High School

THE PROWLER

THE PROWLER

THE PROWLER

Meet the Staff

Sophomore Oliver Moore is a first year reporter for the Prowler staff. Although it's gonna be a challenge for him, he's going to get through this and have lots of fun. Some things he enjoys are hiking...

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this article belong to the reporter, and do not reflect the views held by Rockbridge County High School, the Prowler Staff, and its members.

Clogged Toilet Results in Schoolwide Flooding

Lexi Walters
Bathroom flooding graphic

As an act of vandalism, a student shoved paper towels into a toilet in the science bathrooms Feb 21. As a result, the bathrooms flooded, along with the classrooms on either side of the bathroom, along with areas of the building beneath the bathrooms. 

Science teacher Mrs. Kiersten Donahue spoke about what occurred in her classroom when the bathrooms flooded.

“Maintenance got a shop vac and removed most of the water,” Donahue said.
Donahue said that she cleaned up the rest of the water once she returned to her room, as she had been out of the classroom when the flooding occurred.

The damages due to the flooding were fixed later in the week.