The student news site of Rockbridge County High School

THE PROWLER

THE PROWLER

THE PROWLER

Meet the Staff
Jack Jensen
Jack Jensen
Reporter

Jack Jensen is a junior who is in his first year on the Prowler staff. This year, Jensen will work as a reporter. Jensen is excited to construct some swag articles and create fire Wildcat Weekly videos....

Disclaimer

The views expressed in this article belong to the reporter, and do not reflect the views held by Rockbridge County High School, the Prowler Staff, and its members.

How Students Fuel their Day

Total votes of where RCHS students like to buy breakfast.

It is said that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The new arrivals of popular fast food businesses like Chick-fil-A, and Dunkin, have attracted students of RCHS. Many students swing by places like Chick-fil-A before school to get chicken minis, or a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit from McDonalds. Seasonal drinks from Starbucks and Dunkin are also very popular breakfast items. 

You might be wondering where the best place to get breakfast might be. The RCHS students were polled on where their favorite place to get breakfast is. The ballot consisted of popular fast food restaurants: Chick-fil-A, McDonalds, Hardee’s, Sheetz, Dunkin, and Starbucks. 

Chick-fil-A took first place with 70 votes.

Junior Lily Clark voted Chick-fil-A as her favorite breakfast stop before school. 

“My favorite place to get breakfast is Chick-fil-A because I love dipping the chicken minis in Chick-fil-A sauce,” said Clark. ‘

McDonalds came in a close second place and had 62 votes. 

Sophomore Sierra Hostetter voted McDonalds as her favorite place. 

“I feel like it is cheaper than most places, and has quick service. My favorite item from McDonalds is hashbrowns,” said Hostetter. 

Students also enjoy places like Dunkin and Starbucks to grab a coffee and a snack before school starts. 

Even though fast food isn’t the healthiest option sometimes, it’s still a favorite among high school students.